Walgreens has some super deals starting Sunday including All laundry (only 49 cents after sale and coupon!), Kellogg’s cereal, and more!
The Walgreens coupon policy can be found on their website. Information about the coupon policy and reward programs can be found at the bottom of this deals list.
These deals are valid 4/22/18 – 4/28/18.
Mars, Dove, Skittles, Starburst candy, single serve, 1.35 – 2.17 oz, .59 each
Mentos, Dentyne or Trident gum, single packs, .99 – .75/3 Mentos Checkout 51 cash back offer
Kellogg’s and General Mills cereal, 8.7 – 13.7 oz, select, Pop Tarts 8 pack
Coupons: $1/1 coupons from Kelloggsfamilyrewards.com when you redeem 850 reward points, various coupons from Kelloggsfamilyrewards.com, $3/5 coupon from Kelloggsfamilyrewards.com
Total after $1 coupon = .99
Lay’s, Cheetos, Doritos chips, select 7 – 9.75 oz, 2 for $5
M&M’s, 8 – 10.7 oz, 2 for $5 – $1/2 coupon from in-store coupon booklet = 2 for $4
Arizona tea or drink, 1 gallon, 2 for $5
7Up, A&W, Sunkist, Canada Dry, 12 pack cans, 3 for $9
All laundry, 46.5 or 50 oz, $1.99 or 18 or 22 pack of Powercore
Coupon: $3/2 and $1/1 coupons from Smart Shopper Printable Coupons
Total after $3/2 coupon = .49 each – super deal!
Crest or Oral-B toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss or mouthwash, select
RR: $3 off register rewards when you buy 3
Coupon: $1 coupon from walgreens.com/coupon, various $1 ibotta cash back offers
Tide Simply, 40 oz, Downy softener 34 oz, Bounce 40 sheets, $2.99 – $1 coupon from walgreens.com/coupons or possibly in 4/22 SS = $1.99
Charmin bath tissue 6 mega or 12 giant rolls or Bounty towels, 4 or 6 rolls, $5.99 – $1 coupon from 4/1 PG or walgreens.com/coupons
Walgreens vitamins, select, BOGO
Walgreens Rewards and Coupon Policy Basics
* Must have Balance Rewards reward card to earn rewards and get sale prices
* Balance Rewards program: Earn points for qualifying purchases. Cash in points for $$ off your total purchase. 1000 points = $1 reward
* Register Rewards (RR’s) are instant rebates that print out at register after transaction.
* Cannot pay for a deal that generates a Register Reward with another Register Reward from a previous purchase from the same manufacturer
* Cannot have more coupons than products (RR’s count as coupons)
* You can “Stack” store coupons from their monthly coupon book found in stores with manufacturer’s coupons
* Only 1 coupon can be used on a BOGO sale
* If the coupon value is greater than the product cost, Walgreens will not accept the coupon.
Walgreens recently changed their coupon policy and they no longer allow a coupon on each item of a BOGO deal. In addition, they will no longer accept a coupon for an item if the price of the coupon is more than the item. See all the details on their website.
BR = Balance Rewards Points
RR = Register Rewards
You can see more details on all these programs and policies on their website at Walgreens.com.
This post may contain affiliate links and I appreciate your using them.