Special offers accelerate the ways Cardmembers are already rewarded, with bonus rewards like 10X the points on groceries and dining and more
TORONTO, Dec. 12, 2017 /CNW/ – Today, American Express announces the launch of Cobalt Perks, an offers and experiences program for American Express CobaltTM Cardmembers. These special offers are the first of many for a new style of credit card designed specifically to meet the needs of millennial consumers in Canada and to simply reward Cardmembers for being themselves.
The ongoing Cobalt Perks program begins with three introductory offers, featuring partners like H&M and Toronto Pearson International Airport Duty Free as well as a supercharged points accelerator on eats and drinks at both grocery and dining locations leading up to the holiday season. Now more than ever, the Cobalt Card provides even greater opportunities to snag the perfect outfit, try out the hottest new restaurant or travel like a pro:
OFFER 1: H&M GARMENT EXCHANGE PROGRAM
- Offer date: Now until January 31st, 2018
- Offer details: When Cobalt Cardmembers bring in any unwanted clothes and/or home textiles from any brand, they will receive 25% off the lowest regular priced H&M item (before tax) when they use their Cobalt Card. Plus, they will receive a $5 CAD coupon and a free tote bag, while supplies last.
OFFER 2: 10X THE POINTS ON DINING AND GROCERY
- Offer date: Now until December 31st, 2017
- Offer details: Existing Cobalt Cardmembers earn 10 points for every $1 in the first $2,000 spent in eligible eats, drinks, and grocery purchases and 5 points for every $1 over $2,000 on additional eligible purchases.
OFFER 3: TORONTO PEARSON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT DUTY FREE $50 STATEMENT CREDIT
- Offer date:December 15th, 2017 to February 15th, 2018
- Offer details: Cobalt Cardmembers can earn a $50 statement credit when they spend $50 or more using their card at participating Toronto Pearson International Airport Duty Free stores.
The new American Express Cobalt Credit Card launched in September 2017 with a dynamic concept that dialed up the sentiment of rewarding Cardmembers for simply living their lives and doing what they already do. The new card is loaded with continuous everyday rewards and benefits, like 5x the points on eligible eats and drinks, 2x the points on eligible travel and transit and 1x for every $1 everywhere else, celebrating the socially driven lifestyles of today’s millennial audience.
Cobalt Cardmembers receive regular perks such as bonus reward offers and access to great events. Visit http://www.americanexpress.ca/cobaltperks for further information about these offers and the American Express Cobalt Card.
About American Express in Canada
American Express is a global services company, providing customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success. American Express was established in Canada in 1853 and offers award winning products like The American Express® Gold Rewards Card, The SimplyCash™ Preferred Card from American Express© and The NEW American Express Cobalt™ Card. Learn more at americanexpress.ca and connect with us on facebook.com/americanexpresscanada, twitter.com/amexcanada and youtube.com/americanexpresscad.
Key links to products, services and corporate responsibility information: charge and credit cards, business credit cards, travel services, gift cards, merchant services, corporate card and business travel.
SOURCE American Express Canada