Captain’s Club, Celebrity Cruises’ loyalty rewards program, offers special benefits to passengers who cruise frequently with Celebrity.
With each sailing, cruisers earn points that place them in one of six tiers, depending on the number of nights sailed and the types of cabins booked. The higher you climb, the more rewards you’ll reap.
Find out more about the levels, how many points you’ll need to accumulate to reach each one, and what you’re entitled to when you get there.
Celebrity Captain’s Club Tiers
Passengers earn between 2 and 18 points per qualifying sailing, depending on cruise length and cabin type booked. Cruisers sailing alone and paying a single supplement will receive double the number of points.
Additional points are earned when you turn your cruise into a cruisetour by adding a land-based component through the cruise line, where applicable. Club members can also earn extra points by taking surveys and participating in certain social media activities through the cruise line as part of the Captain’s Club’s “Power Up Points” program.
- Preview: 0 points
- Classic: 2 points
- Select: 150 points
- Elite: 300 points
- Elite Plus: 750 points
- Zenith: 3,000+ points
Celebrity Captain’s Club Benefits
- Access to Captain’s Club newsletter online
- Loyalty desk access
- Captain’s Club promotions when booking a second cruise while onboard
- All Preview-level perks
- Special welcome event
- Access to exclusive events on special sailings
- One pre-cruise category upgrade to AquaClass (where available)
- 10% discount on internet access and upgrades
- 25% discount on photo packages (print or digital)
- $100 off The Studio photo package
- 5% discount on Premium Beverage Package upgrades when purchased pre-cruise
- One complimentary scoop of gelato
- Most Preview- and Classic-level perks
- 25% discount on internet packages and upgrades
- 30% discount on photo packages (print or digital)
- $150 off The Studio photo package
- Complimentary pressing for two garments
- Discounted price for one standard bag of laundry on sailings of 12 nights or longer
- 10% spa discount (excludes MedSpa and retail)
- Complimentary wine tasting event
- Priority status for shore excursion waitlist
- Most Preview-, Classic- and Select-level perks
- Access to Captain’s Club Coffee Lounge for coffee house-style breakfast
- Unlimited complimentary drinks from Captain’s Club menu at most bars from 5-7 p.m. daily
- 30% discount on internet packages and upgrades
- 40% discount on photo packages (print or digital)
- $200 off The Studio photo package
- Complimentary access to Persian Garden spa retreat on one port day (select ships)
- 10% discount on Premium Beverage Package upgrades when purchased pre-cruise
- Complimentary dry-cleaning for one item
- One complimentary bag of laundry on each sailing
- Access to private lounge during departure, complete with Continental breakfast
Elite Plus Perks
- Most Preview-, Classic-, Select- and Elite-level perks
- Two complimentary bags of laundry on each sailing
- 15% discount on specialty restaurant cover charges
- 35% discount on internet packages and upgrades
- 15% discount at the spa (excludes MedSpa and retail)
- $250 off The Studio photo package
- Complimentary cappuccinos, espressos, lattes and specialty teas all sailing long
- Most Preview-, Classic-, Select-, Elite and Elite Plus-level perks
- Complimentary Unlimited Stream internet package
- Complimentary unlimited laundry on each sailing
- Complimentary Premium Beverage Package
- 50% discount on photo packages (print or digital)
- $300 off The Studio photo package
- 25% discount on specialty restaurant cover charges
- 20% discount at the spa (excludes MedSpa and retail)
- Priority theater seating for production shows and on formal nights
- Special Concierge Lunch in the main dining room
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Charitable donation made on your behalf
- Complimentary 7-night Caribbean or Bermuda cruise in an AquaClass cabin (at 6,000 points and every 3,000 thereafter)
Celebrity Captain’s Club FAQ
How do I enroll in Captain’s Club?
First, you’ll have to register for an online account on Celebrity’s website. (See below.) Then, you’ll need to sign up to become a Captain’s Club member.
When does my loyalty status take effect?
Before your first sailing, you’ll be at the Preview level, which offers new Celebrity cruisers a special newsletter and access to the Captain’s Club Loyalty Desk service center for any questions you might have.
For the other tiers, you’ll first have to complete the qualifying sailing for each in order to move up. So, if you reach a new loyalty status during a particular sailing, your updated benefits won’t kick in until your following voyage.
I’m cruising with my friends/spouse, and we’re at different loyalty tiers. Can perks be shared?
If your account is linked to your spouse’s, you will each receive the points, tier level and benefits related to whoever has the higher status. However, this does not apply to friends.
I’m cruising with my child(ren). Will my status carry over to them?
No. Your status will not apply to your children. They are not eligible to join the Captain’s Club until they turn 18, at which time they will receive credit for all sailings taken prior. Save all reservation numbers for past voyages, and place a call to the Captain’s Club desk when your child turns 18 to make sure everything is set up and credited properly.
Will other Royal Caribbean Group brands honor my Captain’s Club status if I cruise with them?
Yes. Celebrity and Royal Caribbean offer reciprocal status, so the latter will honor your Captain’s Club status — Select and Elite only — as follows:
- Captain’s Club Select = Crown and Anchor Society Platinum
- Captain’s Club Elite = Crown and Anchor Society Diamond
If you’re already a member of Royal Caribbean’s Crown and Anchor Society loyalty program, it’s best to book your cruise with either of these lines under the loyalty program with which you have the higher status in order to receive the best perks.
Although loyalty points won’t be combined between the two programs, as you rise up the tiers of one line’s program, your status with the other will be leveled up to match.
Want more information? Check out Celebrity’s website for a Captain’s Club overview, terms and conditions, and additional FAQ. There, you can also register for an online account if you don’t yet have one.