Article provided by Chasing the Coin, focusing on crypto and credit card rewards.
I’ve been loving my latest Visa Signature Rewards credit card from BlockFi where I earned 3.5% back in Bitcoin (BTC) on my purchases for its first three months and now it’s getting 1.5% back of BTC on everything else.
Since getting it, I’ve neglected my other cards, but the other day I received an email about the latest deal on my World of Hyatt card (Chase) and its perfect timing since I’m planning on going to Las Vegas again in March for an Event.
Currently I’ve earned the Explorist status. These are the current perks that I get to take advantage of with Hyatt and MGM when I’m in Las Vegas.
- Free Parking
- Priority Hotel Check-in Line at the Front Desk
- Complimentary WiFi
- Early check-in at 12PM (based on availability)
- Late checkout at 2PM (based on availability)
- One category room upgrade (based on availability)
- A bottle of water daily
- Resort Fee Waived on Free Night Awards
- 20% Bonus on Points Earned Playing Slots
- VIP Line Access to Select Nightclubs for You and a Guest in Las Vegas
Here’s the latest deal from Hyatt that I’m excited about:
- Spend $3,000 on purchases with your card between January 15 and March 31, 2022, and in addition to your usual rewards, you’ll earn 5,000 World of Hyatt Bonus Points!
- Activate by March 31, 2022, to take advantage of the entire bonus period.*
- Remember, you already earn 2X Bonus Points per $1 at restaurants, on fitness and gym memberships, local transit and commuting and airline tickets purchased directly from the airlines, so with this special offer your Bonus Points can really add up.
- 4 World of Hyatt Bonus Points per $1 spent on Hyatt stays*
- 1 Bonus Point per $1 spent on all other purchases*
At a minimum this means I’ll earn 8,000 points for spending only $3,000. If I put stays or restaurant charges on my card during this time, I’ll have even more points. These points will go towards extra stays and free nights.
- Click here to get your World of Hyatt Card and earn up to 75,000 bonus points.
- Earn 3.5% back paid in Bitcoin for the first 3 months, then 1.5% on everything after. Get $40 in Bitcoin free when you deposit or trade $100! Referral code: 49dbc553
I’ll still be using my Chase Freedom this month (1st quarter) for grocery to earn 5X points, then I send those to my Chase Sapphire Reserve and they’re worth 50% more when used for travel. That makes those points worth 7.5%!!! 😊
The Chase Sapphire Reserve doesn’t have an affiliate link, but this link is to the Chase Sapphire Preferred. When points are transferred here from your other Chase cards, they are worth 25% more when used for travel.
When I fly to Las Vegas, I’ll be flying with Southwest Airlines. Last year I got the Southwest Performance Business credit card and was able to earn the Companion Pass through the Rapid Rewards program. It’s how I’m able to afford travel often and at low cost. I usually have enough points for me, and my companion travels free (plus any taxes and fees).
Want to learn more about credit rewards or crypto? Hop into the Chasing the Coin Facebook Group here.