Map out your fall travels with some low fares from KLM Royal Dutch Airlines.
Starting at $457 roundtrip from New York City to Madrid, the fares are good for select dates from September to December 2018.
Choose from multiple routes, including:
- New York to Madrid: $457
- New York to Barcelona: $523
- New York to Amsterdam: $555
- New York to Rome: $577
Staying in a hotel? Don’t let hidden hotel fees ruin your vacation.
How to Book
NerdWallet does not guarantee these prices, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewards
You want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2018, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®).
- Flat-rate travel rewards: Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card (Earn unlimited 2 miles per dollar on every purchase).
- Premium travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Reserve® (Get 3 points per dollar on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases).
- No annual fee: Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card (Earn unlimited 1.5 points per dollar spent on all purchases, with no annual fee).
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express (Get 5 points per dollar on flights booked directly with airlines or through American Express Travel, plus get access to the Global Lounge Collection). Terms Apply.