Delta Air Lines has a limited time offer for winter flights to warm places. From Turks and Caicos to Mexico, you won’t want to miss out on these low-cost round-trip flights that start at $246.
A cheap flight is only part of a budget-friendly trip, though. Here are some ideas for planning a five-day tropical vacation for $1,000 or less, and
don’t forget that credit card perks can add up to save you some vacation money.
Specific travel periods to get this deal vary by location but are all between November 2018 and February 2019. Some of the options include:
- New York City (JFK) to Cancun, Mexico: $246+
- Los Angeles to Mexico City: $295+
- New York City (JFK) to Bermuda: $312+
- Boston to Bermuda: $338+
- New York City to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos: $358+
- Pittsburgh to Aruba: $364+
- Pittsburgh to Providenciales, Turks and Caicos: $398+
- Los Angeles to San Jose, Costa Rica: $438+
- Kansas City, Missouri to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico: $451+
- New York City (JFK) to Montego Bay, Jamaica: $477+
Blackout dates apply. NerdWallet does not guarantee these prices, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration. Terms and conditions apply.
How to maximize your rewards
You want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2018, including those best for:
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Don’t let hidden hotel fees spoil your stay
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season
Narrow down your next trip with these 4 questions