Thursday, we posted about some great flight deals to Las Vegas. Now we’ve got an offer for where to stay once you arrive.
Hyatt Place Las Vegas is offering 10% off your stay if you book as a member of World of Hyatt. There are dates as low as $116 per night for members of World of Hyatt, and availability is limited. If you aren’t already a member, you can join (it’s free) while booking. You cannot add this deal after booking.
This location is near the Strip, which means the fun is close by but the noise level is low (and there’s a pool). So book your flight, book your room and enjoy Las Vegas. Also, learn which credit card perks can cut travel costs to further maximize your savings.
NerdWallet does not guarantee rates or dates. They are subject to change or expiration. Terms and conditions, including blackout dates, apply to this deal.
How to maximize your rewards
You want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2018, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®).
- Flat-rate travel rewards: Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card (Earn unlimited 2 miles per dollar on every purchase).
- Premium travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Reserve® (Get 3 points per dollar on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases).
- No annual fee: Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card (Earn unlimited 1.5 points per dollar spent on all purchases, with no annual fee).
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express (Get 5 points per dollar on flights booked directly with airlines or through American Express Travel, plus get access to the Global Lounge Collection). Terms Apply.
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Don’t let hidden hotel fees spoil your stay
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season
Narrow down your next trip with these 4 questions