Travelers can receive triple points on Hilton luxury and resort stays from Sept. 10, 2018 – Jan. 3, 2019. This deal also allows for double points on all other stays within the Hilton Honors portfolio. This is a limited time offer; book quickly while stays are available.
To get this deal
- Sign up for the promotion.
- Stay between Sept. 10, 2018 – Jan. 3, 2019.
- Earn 3X points at these luxury and resort stays.
- Earn 2X points on all other stays.
NerdWallet does not guarantee these promotions. Terms and conditions apply.
How to maximize your rewards
You want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2018, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®).
- Flat-rate travel rewards: Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card (Earn unlimited 2 miles per dollar on every purchase).
- Premium travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Reserve® (Get 3 points per dollar on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases).
- No annual fee: Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card (Earn unlimited 1.5 points per dollar spent on all purchases, with no annual fee).
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express (Get 5 points per dollar on flights booked directly with airlines or through American Express Travel, plus get access to the Global Lounge Collection). Terms Apply.
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Why I love my Hilton Honors American Express card
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season
Program perks: An effortless way to earn 1,250 Hilton Honors points