Even better? After the bonus, you can continue to earn IHG points at over 10,000 locations.
About IHG Rewards Club Dining
- Join for free
- Dine at the 10,000+ participating restaurants, bars and clubs.
- Pay with your linked credit or debit card.
- Earn! You even earn points on taxes and tips.
How to get the 1,000-point bonus
- Join the IHG Rewards Club Dining.
- Spend $30 at a participating restaurant in the first 30 days.
- Complete an online review.
There are no membership cards to carry to earn points. And to get the most, remain on the IHG Rewards Club Dining email list to earn 5X the points. After 11 transactions, you get moved up to Elite member status. See the below screenshot for a breakdown of the membership levels:
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions, flights, routes or dates. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewards
You want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2018, including those best for:
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Priceline’s top 15 millennial travel destinations
Fall 2018 hotel points promotions: Which ones are worth your time?
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season