Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers has announced a new rewards program for meeting and event planners. Dubbed the Sheraton Meeting Perfected Rewards Programme, meeting organizers who host their meetings and events on selected hot dates can enjoy special rates on hotel stays, full day and half day meeting packages through December 31. The new program also rewards the organizers who book the venues before September 15 for meetings and events held before September 30 with three perks from the SPG Power of Three package, as well as three additional benefits from the below list:
SPG Power of Three
- 5 percent off master-billed rooms
- Complimentary Internet in meeting room
- Triple Marriott Rewards points or Starpoints
- One complimentary room night for every 25 paid room nights
- One complimentary room upgrade for one night for every 25 paid room nights
- One complimentary meeting package per 25 paid guests
- Upgrade free flow of coffee & tea
- Complimentary welcome cocktails on welcome gala dinner
- Tailor-made refreshment topped with event logo for coffee break
- Complimentary SPG Lounge access for meeting organizers (Applicable to two organizers for group size of 50 rooms on peak days)
- Complimentary Towers Lounge access for meeting organizers (Applicable to two organizers for group size of 100 rooms on peak days)
- Dedicated private office access for organizers, subject to availability
The additional benefits are applicable to groups of 30 – 50 rooms. The price is based on a per room per night basis, and all prices are subject to a 10 percent service charge. The confirmation is subject to hotel availability.
The 782-room Sheraton Hong Kong has 15,043 square feet of space in the Ballroom and 14 function rooms. It is set at the top of Kowloon’s Golden mile with Victoria Harbour frontage, with access to the city’s premier business, shopping and entertainment destinations. The property is also near the ferry terminal and subway (MTR).