It’s no secret that The Platinum Card® from American Express comes with some major travel perks, after all that’s why it made our list of best travel credit cards of 2018. But did you know that you can receive spa services while traveling in Singapore because of it?
Participating spas include:
Auriga Spa at Capella Hotel
The Platinum Card® from American Express also includes a $75 credit with the Hotel Collection for two-night minimum stays. You can use that credit toward that hotel’s spa. So don’t just travel, unwind.
NerdWallet does not guarantee promotions. They are subject to change or expiration.
How to maximize your rewards
You want a travel credit card that prioritizes what’s important to you. Here are our picks for the best travel credit cards of 2018, including those best for:
- Airline miles and a large bonus: Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®).
- Flat-rate travel rewards: Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card (Earn unlimited 2 miles per dollar on every purchase).
- Premium travel rewards: Chase Sapphire Reserve® (Get 3 points per dollar on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide and 1 point per dollar on all other purchases).
- No annual fee: Bank of America® Travel Rewards credit card (Earn unlimited 1.5 points per dollar spent on all purchases, with no annual fee).
- Luxury perks: The Platinum Card® from American Express (Get 5 points per dollar on flights booked directly with airlines or through American Express Travel, plus get access to the Global Lounge Collection). Terms Apply.
Planning a trip? Check out these articles for more inspiration and advice:
Fall 2018 hotel points promotions: Which ones are worth your time?
How to snag credit card rewards flights in peak season
Priceline’s top 15 millennial travel destinations