Wyndham and United Airlines have launched to points to miles conversion offer for transfers completed July 1 – 31, 2022.
Wyndham Rewards will double the number of United Airlines MileagePlus miles for conversions done during the promotional period.
You can access this offer on Wyndham’s website here.
READ MORE: Wyndham Rewards Rate & Bonus Points Offers
Wyndham Rewards to United MileagePlus Conversion:
- 6,000 points to 2,400 miles
- 16,000 points to 6,400 miles
- 30,000 points to 12,000 miles
Wyndham Rewards points are most valuable for free night awards, but conversion to United miles under this offer may make sense. It depends on how you use your hotel points than United miles.
Here are the terms and conditions of this offer:
1. To qualify for this offer (“Offer”), an individual must be a member of both MileagePlus and the Wyndham Rewards Program and convert earned Wyndham Rewards points to United MileagePlus® award miles between July 1, 2022 and July 31, 2022 (“Promotional Period”).
2. Qualifying Activity: A member may transfer 6,000, 16,000 or 30,000 Wyndham Rewards points into United MileagePlus award miles in a single transaction. Transactions will not be aggregated for purposes of calculating miles.
3. Miles Conversion: For purposes of this Offer, 6,000 Wyndham Rewards points equals 2,400 United MileagePlus award miles, 16,000 Wyndham Rewards points equals 6,400 United MileagePlus award miles, and 30,000 Wyndham Rewards points equals 12,000 United MileagePlus award miles.
4. Once the miles transfer request is initiated it cannot be reversed.
5. To be eligible for and take advantage of this Offer, you must be both a Wyndham Rewards member and a MileagePlus member, then sign in to your Wyndham Rewards account and provide your MileagePlus account number to convert earned Wyndham Rewards points to United MileagePlus award miles. By participating in this Offer, you agree to these terms and conditions and the Wyndham Rewards Program terms and conditions, available here. Wyndham Rewards is not responsible for any technical failures/interruptions, internet accessibility problems, incomplete or inaccurate information, or other errors of any kind that may affect your enrollment or participation in the Wyndham Rewards program or this Offer. Wyndham Rewards reserves the right to add, modify or discontinue the Wyndham Rewards program at any time, with or without notice or liability to you. Wyndham Rewards is not responsible for any products or services of other participating companies and partners.
6. MileagePlus will not be responsible for technical problems with partner miles postings, or failures or delays in miles postings by hotel partners, that would render any points to miles converted as ineligible under this Offer.
7. Offer is void where prohibited by law, rule or regulation and may be modified or canceled by Wyndham Rewards or Mileage Plus at any time, with or without notice to you. This Offer is not combinable with other offers. Other restrictions may apply.
8. Miles accrued, awards, and benefits issued are subject to change and are subject to the rules of the United MileagePlus program, including without limitation the Premier® program (the “MileagePlus Program”). Please allow 6-8 weeks after completed qualifying activity for miles to post to your account. United may change the MileagePlus Program including, but not limited to, rules, regulations, travel awards and special offers or terminate the MileagePlus Program at any time and without notice. United and its subsidiaries, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any products or services of other participating companies and partners. Taxes and fees related to award travel are the responsibility of the member. Bonus award miles, award miles and any other miles earned through this Offer or any other non-flight activity do not count toward qualification for Premier status unless expressly stated otherwise. The accumulation of mileage or Premier status or any other status does not entitle members to any vested rights with respect to the MileagePlus Program. All calculations made in connection with the MileagePlus Program, including without limitation with respect to the accumulation of mileage and the satisfaction of the qualification requirements for Premier status, will be made by United Airlines and MileagePlus in their discretion and such calculations will be considered final. Information in this communication that relates to the MileagePlus Program does not purport to be complete or comprehensive and may not include all of the information that a member may believe is important and is qualified in its entirety by reference to all of the information on the united.com website and the MileagePlus Program rules. United and MileagePlus are registered service marks. For complete details about the MileagePlus Program, go to united.com.